Friday, June 7, 2013

passion for fashion: swimsuit cover-up

This is the 2nd wonderful time I'm linking up beauties Beth and Lena for Passion For Fashion!

On sunday (last weekend) i put together a cute outfit but failed to take any pics..so next time for that one. Soooo we'll go with the following.


The dress I am sportin is technically a swimsuit cover-up but I made it an all-day, slip-over your head a bit past your boobs dress! haha.

But you could still wear this cover-up for over your bathing suit (2-in-1 purpose) sweet!

I like the smocking around the bust/back.

Some days, most days, I totally go for comfort.

My little 5 year old friend/student P (i'm going to be teaching her her abc's, numbers, reading/sounds, and maybe how to tell time before she starts kinder this Fall!) took the next couple pics. She wanted me to pretend to be this vampire character from Monster High??
then I had to show off my big, pretty ring! I haven't been wearing earrings much because my ears are going through a weird phase. maybe it's the heat? They are just more dry and sensitive to novelty earrings{fake!}, so i added the ring for a little flair.

throwing my hair into a messy bun on top of my head is my favorite way to wear my hair lately, even if it's lopsided!

simple. carefree. wear what makes you feel comfortable.

Dress: Oldnavy
Undershirt: downeast basics
Ring: gift/Kohl's?
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe

Lena B, Actually

hope everyone has a sweet, relaxing weekend! I am spending tomorrow with my mom :)
What are you planning on doing?

 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

4 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Loving this coverup! I need to find some for this summer. You are beautiful friend, xoxo

Lena B, Actually said...

Super cute, hun! LOVE the ring!
Thanks for linking up with us again!

holli said...

I love that combo with basic tee under the cover up. You're so cute!

Natalia Lynn said...

I totally go for comfort most of the time too :) And I have also worn a swim suit cover up during the day! Mine was a top though. It works & a great way to shop your closet!