Monday, March 5, 2012

weekend re-cap

this weekend was Ah-mazing! I had such a fun time on saturday with steve and on sunday w/my twin C!

Saturday-we visited over coffee bean [thank you for my complex tea steve haha], had dinner, took a walk and just got kept talking the whole time. Steve cracks me up! He's gotta be one of the funniest people I know. {yeh the basket pole is in the way}

Not only f
unny, he's really compassionate, spiritual and I enjoy our intellectual conversations. I got him reading, "two among the righteous few" too.

Sunday-our friend pam couldn't make it nor could we find a person to give the extra ticket too, so C & I ventured to the baseball games ourselves. We had a jolly time. I told C, this event is going to become a tradition-this is our 2nd yr in a row! ya! {Me & C and this character lol}
It's been a year since I've been at a public event and when they sang the national anthem, everyone's right hand over their heart, the guy's had their hats off..loo
king up to our flag, I got the chills & teary eyed! {evenly tanning my toes}

While watching we the game we had our special drinks (a sophisticated iced mocha and lemonade) and had girl talk. the stadium was packed!
After leaving the game at the 7th inning (to avoid traffic) we stopped & ate at jack in the box. We are both def baked! {my beautiful friend}

After getting back yesterday afternoon, i called my mom to check in. We always talk one of the weekend days if it's a weekend we don't see each other. I missed Once upon a time! I remembered and saw the last 2 mins! oh man! I ended watching old (but new to me) episodes of The big bang theory----I am going through downton abbey withdrawals!

how was YOUR weekend?

1 comment:

Lauren Helen said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I was unfortunately sick this weekend, but it still wasn't too bad, because the boyfriend was also sick so we ended up sharing some DVDs and a box of tissues. Not as romantic as our planned theatre and popcorn, but still not horrible :)

Not to mention that we got about two feet of snow in one night, and subsequently spent 3 1/2 hours shovelling driveways. My arms still hurt :P