Friday, March 2, 2012

happy weekend

why friends, it's the first friday of March which means we made it to first weekend in March and Oh I am SO excited for this weekend.

I am going to be hanging out with a good/old friend, who I haven't seen in nearly 5 years! We'll have so much to catch up on! Plus, on sunday, I am heading to a spring training baseball game with two of my dearest girl friends! sunshine. stadium snacks. good company, laughs & pictures! I can't wait!

What ya got planned for the weekend? Our Az weather will be warming up which shall provide for a gorgeous weekend-yay!

I also want to say hello to all the wonderful ladies who are now following & reading my blog. I appreciate it and am so thankful to be making new bloggerville friends! You girls are great and love reading your stories too!

until next time, (hugs)

No comments: