Sunday, March 18, 2012

guest post

happy sunday! It's dark skies, windy and raining off & on all day over here. It's the total opposite from yesterday where we had clear & sunny skies while I was at my neighbor's for a yard sale! I am literally in my flannel pant and long sleeve pajamas. Temps in the 60's today! Cold to me! 

well, i wanted to share some exciting news! I am guest posting today over at my lovely friend Meghan's blog the struggling cyster.

and while you are there, say hello to her. She's so sweet & honest. She lives near Amish country on the Eastern part of the U.S. and think that is so neat! lol. The only source of info I have on Amish culture is from what i've seen in Lifetime movies---how sad huh? Also, Meghan is one of my very first friends I made through blogging. She embraced me. 

Have a good rest of the day!
:)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Love you so much Brittany!
Happy we are bloggy friends :)

Oh Amish Country, hehe!

xoxo

Amanda said...

I love your cute blog. I saw your guest post on the Struggling Cyster! I tagged you in a fun little post http://www.insuranceoutlaw.com/2012/03/tagged-11-random-facts-about-me.html
xoxoxo
Amanda
www.insuranceoutlaw.com